COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS COMPETITION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR WHERE REGISTRATION OR BONDING REQUIRED.
- The Promoter
The “Promoter” is: Everybody’s Management Ltd on behalf of Tom Chaplin and in association with the BMG group of companies. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07785281 and our registered office is located at 88-90 Baker Street, London, W1U 6TQ. To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The competition
- The title of the competition is: Win a chance to attend Tom Chaplin’s exclusive “Live To Vinyl” session at Metropolis Studios hosted by Mastercard.
- The competition will be promoted on the following URL address URL (the “Website”).
- These terms tell you the rules for entering the competition and for using our Website. Upon using our Website and/or entering the competition you will be deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions (“Rules”) and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Rules you must not use our Website or enter the competition.
- Entries that do not comply with these Rules will be void and will not be entered into this competition.
- How to enter
- The competition will run from 06:00pm (BST) on 6 September 2022 (the “Opening Date”) to 11.59pm (BST) on 8 September 2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive
- To enter, you must create a social media post, containing text and/or a picture(s) and/or a video(s) that encapsulates what your “midpoint” looks like or means to you, and publish your post on Facebook AND/OR Instagram AND/OR Twitter using the hashtag: #THISISMYMIDPOINT.
- All competition entries must be posted on your chosen social media account(s) using the correct hashtag (#THISISMYMIDPOINT) by no later than 11.59pm (BST) on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- To enter the competition, you must be eligible to enter in accordance with our eligibility requirements (please see Rule 4 below).
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge for use of the Website.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or BMG or the Promoter or BMG’s holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or BMG or the Promoter or BMG’s holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of Rules 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by a computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize
- 10 (ten) winners will win a ticket to Mastercard’s live-streamed event “Tom Chaplin – Live To Vinyl” on 12 September 2022 plus a limited-edition 10″ vinyl record (including postage & packaging). Unless otherwise advised, the vinyl record will be shipped approximately 14-16 weeks after the event. The prize does not include any travel costs or any other costs associated with use or taking up of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- 10 (ten) winners will be selected and will be the first name drawn at random from all of the participants who entered the competition correctly. The draw will take place on 9 September 2022 (the “Announcement Date”). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Claiming the prize
- The Promoter will contact each winner on the Announcement Date to advise how to collect the prize.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf, unless agreed otherwise by the Promoter in writing in advance.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact each winner. If any winner cannot be contacted by 10:00am on 12 September 2022, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the competition and/or taking up the prize and/or using our Website except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Data protection
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Rules, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last modified: 6 September 2022